Math & Science Online Workshop
This course is designed for students who wish to improve their math and science scores. Students may have taken our regular ACT class or Self-Paced Online course, but still need more help specifically in Math and Science. This course includes George Mizzell's math video library, which helps students refresh their basic math skills. Each video covers many problems from 4 to 5 previous ACT tests.
The Math portion of the course is divided into three sections:
♦ Easy Math - Problems 1-30
♦ Mid-Range Math - Problems 31-44
♦ Most Difficult Math - Typically, Problems 45-60
Class One focuses only on problems 1-30. Most students (even the highest scoring ones) miss problems in this section because they have forgotten some of the basic algebra and geometry. Classes Two and Three focus on the mid-range and most complex math problems. The course utilized two or three former ACT tests not used in our regular classes.
The Science portion of the course includes George's Science Overview video. In each of the three classes students work through at least one full and one partial former ACT science test. Each problem is reviewed and students also learn how to recognize clues in the questions.
After each class students will receive a test for homework, to be completed before they begin the video of the next class. Completion of the homework assignments and review of questions missed is vital to the student's success in the course.
· Full Course Videos of a Previous EXTREME ACT Prep Course
· Designed for students with a previous ACT composite score of at least 26 and math score of at least 25 or 26 (call for approval otherwise before registering for this course - pre-class work required for some)
· Approximately 11 hours of class videos
· Each class broken into two segments English/Reading and Math/Science
· Focuses on the Hardest Types of Questions and Improving Student's Speed
· Students Expected to do the Class Work as it is Done in the Videos
· Students Must do Homework Assigned After Each Class in Order to Get the Maximum
· Includes Speed Reading Tool (Rocket Reader) that also Improves Comprehension
· Includes 6 to 8 hours of ACT Resources and Extra Math Resources
· Includes all Materials Except Calculators and Pens/Pencils
· License for One Student to use and prepare for the two ACT tests after purchase date.
· Course Materials Shipped by USPS Priority Mail Within a Week
· Includes all materials except Calculators and Pens/Pencils.
· Registration Confirmed Within 3 to 5 Days for Student to Access Free Resources and Rocket Reader
To sign up for this course, click Add to Cart and Make Payment. You will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal, which will let you know your order is confirmed. Your student can then access their Student Page on the website for information on How to Start the Course by logging onto the website with their email address and password. Materials are available on the website and should be printed before beginning each video.
If you have questions, please let us know.
After your order is placed and payment made, you will receive an email from PayPal with confirmation of your payment. You should also receive a confirmation email for your order. PLEASE RETAIN THIS EMAIL FOR REFERENCE. It includes details on the course, free resources and Rocket Reader, etc. If you need further information, please visit our website.
Rocket Reader is a special program that improves reading speed. Most students feel time is a major issue for the Reading and Science sections of the test. Rocket Reader is a tool that helps students complete the test in the time allotted. Students should start work with Rocket Reader as soon as possible and continue using it until the test date.
Materials will be shipped within a week of your order and payment. If you are ordering the course less than a week prior to the first class you may need to call our office and make arrangements to pick up the materials.
If you have questions, please let us know. The closer we get to the test date the more calls and emails we receive. If you have questions call 205-989-4356 and we will respond usually within 48 hours (leaving multiple messages or emails will only delay response time). You may also email email@example.com.
This is a Pay-Per-View video course ($45) for George Mizzell's "Understanding ACT Science." Working through this video will help students understand how to work through the ACT Science test. About 4 minutes into the video you will be prompted to complete the purchase and continue with the video. This is exactly what I cover in about 1.5 tutoring sessions with students. It is based on my analysis of over 45 former ACT science tests and teaching this for over 15 years.
TO ORDER SCIENCE VIDEO CLICK here:
Please email Questions/Problems to firstname.lastname@example.org